World Design





Cartoony Vector Art Style!

 Street Run 3D aims to offer visually stunning and cartoony environments. I started working on the level design, creating unique cityscapes with a cartoony look, bustling streets, and dynamic obstacles. The art style will be vibrant and energetic, enhancing the overall immersive experience. I also began prototyping some basic obstacles to test the gameplay mechanics.

Also Started working on some vehicles to add some variety to the obstacles, variety is crucial! you don't want your game to be repetitive.

As Street Run 3D is an endless runner game, the procedural generation of the level is crucial for maintaining excitement and variety. I implemented a system that generates random obstacles, power-ups, and collectibles throughout the level. This will ensure that each playthrough feels fresh and unpredictable.

The character design was a tricky thing! I want them to match the style of the game but also to have some personality, I found a great unity asset the characters were great, but they lacked on personality, Time to do some magic I opened blender and got to work!

The game is looking pretty good so far, but I had some bugs that got me insane! not a big deal though, it's all a part of the journey.

World Design World Design Reviewed by elmkd Studios on March 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.